- BC Nature
- Shuswap Naturalists Club
- Okanagan Similkameen Stewardship Society
- Nature Vancouver
- The North Okanagan Naturalists Club
- South Okanagan Nature Club (The Honker Newsletters)
- Cascade Mountains leeward forests
- Montane Forest Ecozones of Canada – Montane Cordillera
- E-Flora BC is a biogeographic atlas of the vascular plants, bryophytes, lichens, algae, fungi and slime molds of British Columbia.
- Assessment of species diversity in the Montane Cordillera (Warning! Large 733 page file.)
- Cascades Forest District
- Wildlife Act [RSBC 1996] CHAPTER 488
- BC Parks – Ecological Reserves Listed Alphabetically
- Protected Areas – Environment Canada, BC
Environment Canada maintains 12 protected areas in British Columbia, including 5 National Wildlife Areas (NWAs) and 7 Migratory Bird Sanctuaries (MBSs), comprising over 5 thousand hectares of the province’s protected lands and waters.
- Princeton Bird Checklist (PDF)